EDUCATION - This video illustrates that the "stock market" is REALLY comprised of great American and great foreign companies, producing goods and services. Viewed from this standpoint, it's not so scary is it? For the long haul, we NEED to be invested in those great companies, in order to outpace inflation and taxes, so we can afford to buy what we need and want 5, 10, 20 years from now.
There are many financial products in the market, and more being 'manufactured' by Wall Street every day. So choosing the ones that best meet your individual needs can be complicated, yet in the hands of a trained professional, it's not complicated at all.
Informed decisions about the products in any portfolio are best made after an assessment of individual needs. After meeting with your Fee-Only CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ to frame this, the choices of which financial products becomes logical--your investments are selected according to your goals and the timelines for achieving those goals. Absent goals, one is simply trading, not investing.
We're able to advise you and help you set up any of the plans below, or refer you to other professionals to obtain any of these (and other) financial products:
- 401(k) retirement plans including Solo 401(k)s
- Individual Retirement Accounts/Roth IRAs
- Section 529 Qualified Tuition plans
- Institutional Mutual funds
- Certificates of Deposit
- U.S.Treasuries Securities
- Group Retirement and Savings Plans
- Simplified Employee Pension Plans
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Retirement savings plans designed specifically for employee groups
- Life insurance*
- Long-term care, disability and catastrophic illness*
- Health Insurance Group health benefits*
We do NOT sell any products, period.
However, we will analyze these products (marked with * since they are commissionable) and give you our professional opinion about the types of insurance coverage, and/or the types of retirement/pension plans, which could best suit your needs. Yet you will NEVER pay us a commission, nor will we receive any referral fee from the professionals to whom we refer product sales. We don't even get a free lunch, and CERTAINLY not any luxurious, all expenses-paid-trips-for-two to world hot spots, the likes of which are enjoyed by insurance agents and brokers.
We're FEE-ONLY CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERS™, and we serve you in a host of ways:
- We listen to you, and
- We elicit your goals so we both know the target(s) for our planning, and
- We educate you so that you can participate as a partner in the process--it's your life, after all, and
- We answer questions--lots of questions--so that you feel comfortable with the over-arching financial plan and the investments we recommend to 'get you there'.
How cool is getting a truly objective opinion about your life insurance, for example? Without the fear/pressure that someone's gonna try to replace the coverage your have and sell you more insurance, all for a higher premium.
We're interested in your cash flow flowing, now and well into the future, and we'll work with you to maximize your investments' potential. We will work with your Certified Public Accountant and your Estate Planning Attorney to ensure everything dovetails together for your highest good and benefit. You'd be surprised at how interconnected investments and taxes can be, yet perhaps also surprised at the great strategies that can reduce your income taxes, sometimes substantially.
We can't afford to leave these choices to CHANCE! Call us today at 973-709-2244 for a complimentary appointment where we'll give you our objective opinion about whether your investments are poised to outlive you! Ultimately, everything rests on that premise, wouldn't you agree?