Media Mentions and Appearances
Debra draws from a wealth of experience including heading her own firm for 30 years. She has been featured on CNN, ABC, MSG’s Metro Money and CNNfn. She co-hosted CNNfn’s live financial call-in show with Stuart Varney & later, John Metaxsis in 2000, offering independent financial advice to hundreds of CNNfn viewers.
You’ll find her quoted in The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Nation’s Business, Ladies Home Journal, The New York Times, Business Week, Family Money, Garden State Woman, Investment News, Dermatology Business Management, Journal of Financial Planning, Money, CNN Money, Financial Advisor, America Online’s Moneywise, The Star Ledger and Reader’s Digest. Her mom is most proud of Reader’s Digest.
Debra is listed in Marquis’ Who’s Who in Finance & Industry & Who’s Who of American Women as well as Nationwide Register’s Who’s Who in Executives and Business.
As a dynamic and powerful speaker with extensive knowledge and years of experience in financial planning, widows’ recovery and retirement planning, Debra is frequently interviewed on her areas of expertise and passions, such as:
- Wise Widows Walk: One Step At A Time, From Recovery Of Loss To ABCs Of Financial Fitness
- Knowing What You Don’t Know About Money: What You Don’t Know Could Bankrupt You!
- Money As A Second Language: Translator Of Financeese To Everyday Woman- Speak
- Financial Recipes To Make Your Dough Rise – Managing Risk To Ensure Your Money Lasts LONGER Than You
- The WISE Women’s Guide to Investing: Watchful, Inquisitive, Strategic and Empowered Women Succeed With Their Money And Lives