Empowered RetirementPhone: 973-709-2244 Ext. 100
4 Beaverbrook Road, #122
Lincoln Park, NJ 07035
We welcome your call at 973-709-2244, or your email to: Info@EmpoweredRetirement.com so we can connect and determine if we may be able to provide you service. After an initial interview--either on the telephone, Skype, or in person--we'll tell you whether we believe our training and services would be a good fit for you, and if NOT, we'll refer you to one of our colleagues whom we feel will best provide you the services you require.
That's it; no obligation to talk, and then we tell you straight up: either we can help you, and if so, on what terms, or, no, we aren't the best fit, and here are a couple planners who may be better poised for your current situation.
For those in the Tri-State area, our office is just 'off the green' in Headquarters Plaza North Tower, Morristown, New Jersey, located 34 miles west of Manhattan right off of Interstate 287 Exit 36. However, mainly due to having my Master's Degree in Retirement Planning, some of our clients move away from NJ, or never lived in NJ to start with; we got them as referrals from our existing clients, so physical proximity is not necessary to maintain an effective business relationship.
We currently have clients in 13 states, so 'our office' is literally anywhere it needs to be. We can arrange meetings via Join.me on the computer, or arrange for Skype or FaceTime Calls; whatever it takes to communicate effectively is what we're committed to doing. It generally happens that our clients are flying here, or I'm flying to them for meetings; it all works out. IF we're meant to work together, I'll make that happen, period.
The Symphony Center is located on the 3rd; 12th and 14th Floors of the Headquarters Plaza North Tower. Headquarters Plaza is a four building office complex including a Hyatt Hotel in the heart of Morristown. These tall landmark buildings are easy to spot from anywhere in the vicinity.
- Newark Liberty Airport: Follow the signs to I-78 West (Local Lanes) to Rt 24 West to I-287 South
- NY/ George Washington Bridge: Follow I-95 South to I-80 West to Exit 43 for I-287 South
- NJ Turnpike: Exit 14 to I-78 West to Rt 24 West to I-287 South
- Southbound on I-287: Take Exit 36 Morris Ave. and follow the signs overhead to Morris Ave. See After Exit below.
- Northbound on I-287: Take Exit 36B, Lafayette Ave and follow the road to the traffic light. See After Exit below.
- After Exit: The first traffic light is Ridgedale Ave. Go straight through the light, move to the right lane and at the next light turn right onto Morris St (Rt 510). On Morris St., at the immediate next light, bear right downhill onto Spring St. On Spring St, at the next traffic light, turn left onto Water St. and follow the PARK signs into the HQ Plaza garage.
After garage entry, for the closest parking drive through the garage to the parking area around the elevators labeled North Elevator (however any other elevators will do with a bit more walking). If you don’t immediately find parking on the level of entry, just drive down to the next level where there is plentiful parking in the multilevel garage. Validation may be available from your Host at Reception when you leave. Valet Parking at the Hotel is
Within the HQ Plaza complex...
After parking, take the closest elevator to the M (Mall) Level and remember the elevator location for easy return. Follow the indoor Mall all the way to the far end (past theHealth Club) and use the Mall entrance to the North Tower.
For GPS systems or online mapping…
Use “43 Speedwell Ave Morristown, NJ 07960” as the address , but don’t look for this number on the building - you won’t see it. Instead, the outside of the building is labeled ‘4 Headquarters Plaza’ or ‘North Tower’.
Traveling by Train…
A good alternative from New York or Newark/Newark Airport. We are only a 6 minute walk from the NJ Transit Morristown Station
- From NY Penn Station: take NJ Transit Morris & Essex Line (sometimes labeled Dover) directly to Morristown station
- From Newark Airport: Take AirTrain to Newark Liberty International Airport Train Station.
- At Newark Liberty International Airport Train Station, take the next train north to Secaucus Junction.
- At Secaucus Junction, change to NJ Transit Morris & Essex Line (sometimes labeled Dover) directly to Morristown station.
- From Northeast Corridor trains At Secaucus Junction, change to NJTransit Morris & Essex Line (sometimes labeled Dover) directly to Morristown station.
See www.njtransit.com for details
The Morristown station is on Morris St. After exit from the main building, turn right on Morris St and follow the After Exit directions for driving at the left.
In bad weather, we can sometimes pick up at the station by prior arrangement. Call the SymphonySuites number below for assistance.
© 2010 Symphony Workplaces. All Rights Reserved.